Monday, March 8, 2010

What is a good men's hairstyle for a guy with a long narrow face and fine hair?

I have a very long narrow face with a high crown and somewhat pointed features (nose, chin). Ya I know, lovely. To top it off my hair is very fine and lifeless. I have literally never had a haircut that I was happy with.


I have been to more stylists than I can count and I never get something individual. I've paid from $15 to $150 for haircut and just get the latest ';trend'; or whatever the last dozen guys had. I've been tempted to just shave my head and be done with it but that would be beyond horrific.


What is a good hairstyle that could may look good on me and maybe soften my features a bit?What is a good men's hairstyle for a guy with a long narrow face and fine hair?
something that would cover your forehead would hep soften your face and square out your jawline.What is a good men's hairstyle for a guy with a long narrow face and fine hair?
emo hair!





will you answer my newest question plz? click on me.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment